Numerous statutory enrollments are required under the Indian laws before initiation of any critical business action.
Enrollments with different departments of the Government of India and applicable state governments are obligatory under the different Indian laws. A portion of the required start-up registrations for business in India, for which we provide services include:
- Incorporation of the Company and Limited Liability Partnership with the Registrar of Companies (MCA).
- Obtaining Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Obtaining Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN)
- FDI compliances in case of FDI investments (Approvals from GOI – Secretariat of Industrial Approvals)
- Registration with the Employees State Insurance, for the welfare of employees
- DGFT (Director General of Foreign Trade) obtaining Export Import Code (IEC) number, for export from/import into India of any products/services
- Registration with the Employees Provident Fund, for the welfare of employees
- Industrial & Labour Laws as may be applicable
- Registration of office under the shops and commercial establishments law
- Registration under the Profession Tax